<br>

Logsearch

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sorry for self-spotting...

Years ago hams were searching DX's on bands, nowadays they are only searching on cluster...
I want to apologize for self-spotting but I am able to spend with radio only limited time. The main reason of my trip to Koh Rong Samloem is holidays. So, when I realized that 30 min, calling CQ does not bring any effect I started self-spotting. Any of my spots usually gives an effect within maximum 3 minutes :). 
My second consideration is that some of hams does not listen at all. They switch on their linears and just calling making a lot of QRM. Today one of EA7 operators called me continuously covering all other stations. I answered him at least 15 times. Never any reaction, any answer from him. I worked split so if he would be able to copy me he would do it without any problem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment